Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Air silencer drivin me crazy

Originally posted by ViperRider View Post

thats what I'm looking for. I think I'll still get the sound, because I'm mounting onto a piece of exhaust pipe. haha should be the opposite of a silencer, more like an echo chamber.

do you remember where you got it? I'm gonna try home depot first, but I can also try Lowes and Ace.

Comment

Originally posted by zpwn06 View Post
      thats what I'm looking for. I think I'll still get the sound, because I'm mounting onto a piece of exhaust pipe. haha should be the opposite of a silencer, more like an echo chamber.

do you remember where you got it? I'm gonna try home depot first, but I can also try Lowes and Ace.
      I just bought a whisper lid, hopefully it will be here sometime this week. I could sell you this one for like $5, I think I bought it for like $10 at Sears hardware if you want to look.
      2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

ive had a pvc pipe on mine for about a year and a half with no problems, on my friends he melted 2 in about a month but all it did was warp into an oval and the couplers leaked air around it. it didnt melt into pices or damage anything

Comment

Why not use a steel one? It will be less restrictive anyway due to the thinner wall.

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrooks View Post
            Why not use a steel one? It will be less restrictive anyway due to the thinner wall.
            I am using a steel one. I just need the coupler to make the seal between the steel and tb

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X