Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pacesetter Y-Pipe Question

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
    Ah you're just a... uh, a part of the female genitalia. Maybe you need better tools?
    Hahahah I'd prefer to have some warm weather! I pulled everything off and it got down to 12 degrees. Just something about laying on cold garage concrete that isn't appealing. ;)
    2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

Well I can understand that, but every winter I lay around on a cold concrete floor covered in water/snow/ice.. every day. I have a creeper though so that helps but for the most part it's miserable and I avoid it as much as possible. But sometimes I get a face full of half melted dirty snow. But yeah I'm with you on the warm weather thing.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
        Well I can understand that, but every winter I lay around on a cold concrete floor covered in water/snow/ice.. every day. I have a creeper though so that helps but for the most part it's miserable and I avoid it as much as possible. But sometimes I get a face full of half melted dirty snow. But yeah I'm with you on the warm weather thing.
        You chose a helluva username then! :)
        2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

lmao thats funny. I've had this usename since I was 13ish when snow and whatever was great for getting out of school.. Now I despise cold weather but the name stuck.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X