New Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Exhaust

Flowmaster exhaust gets its sound from several very small dogs (microdogs) injected into the muffler casting by means of nucleoneuro sublimation. These small dogs barks correspond to the exhaust pulses (three per rotation on a V6) and annoy the **** out of innocent bystanders subjected to the revving of said V6 acting as a host for this said Flowmaster (Small dogs barking) exhaust. If you want a real exhaust, go with 3" dynomax piping to a Warlock muffler (Contains lions, not small dogs). Now I will be right back when I finish my LSD dose for the day.

:)
    \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Comment

Originally posted by tcrocker162000
      go beyond the 2 most popular and get some advice from your local muffler shop, thats what i did and i am very happy with my outcome
      Not me. I wanted one that sounds good (checked the audio clips and video on YouTube) and one that fit correctly or at least had someone who had the same setup to help if I had questions. When it comes down to it, anything will be better than my current busted cat and rattling exhaust. If I can make the car sound better and get better performance while I'm at it, BONUS! ;)
      2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

I'm personally saving up for a 1.21 GigaWatt (Jiggawatt) Flux Capacitor to make my car so fast that it can travel 13 seconds back in time at the end of the quarter mile and run a 0.8 at 101mph. Should I do this or should I save the extra $1,246,566,632.99 and just install the Microsingularity Teleportation device? The added weight of the microsingularities (Tiny black holes) will make the car slower off the line in a standard, mortal drag race, but once teleportation occurs, I can travel at the speed of X-ray (three times that of light). Which one should I do?
        \'97 Camaro M5 Y87 3.23 LSD, homebrew CAI, highfloCat, Flowmaster catback, Pacesetter headers, specstage3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, !egr, 2kW system.<br /><br />Possible L67 bottom end w/ abbott heads and a turbo in the works... gotta do more homework

Comment

Originally posted by GinsuGuy585
          I put a banana in my exhaust pipes and now it sounds like a v32!!! If you wanna release some of that back-pressure try jamming a sock in the intake, it will give you 2000hp!!!11!!!one!!
          A four-stroke otto-cycle V32 engine configuration will effectively sound 4 times higher pitch than a V8, given the extra exhaust pulses spooling up the driveshaft. If you want to do something different, change your four-stroke spark plugs out for two-stroke sparkplugs and it will double your coil voltage, thus converting your four-stroke V6 into a two-stroke V6, essentially producing double the power from the same displacement at the same RPM given the added power stroke (double the power strokes you have now). In order to complete this conversion correctly, you will need to re-machine the forks in your crank to hold two-stroke pistons (Glass pistons).

Comment

what ever happend to helping the guy with his exhaust, now were murdering people putting fruit in out exhaust, and god knows what else
            1999 White Pontiac
            A4, slp loudmouth, pacesetter headers, ws6 wheels, SLP cold air kit, wings west kit

:rock:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyC
              A four-stroke otto-cycle V32 engine configuration will effectively sound 4 times higher pitch than a V8, given the extra exhaust pulses spooling up the driveshaft. If you want to do something different, change your four-stroke spark plugs out for two-stroke sparkplugs and it will double your coil voltage, thus converting your four-stroke V6 into a two-stroke V6, essentially producing double the power from the same displacement at the same RPM given the added power stroke (double the power strokes you have now). In order to complete this conversion correctly, you will need to re-machine the forks in your crank to hold two-stroke pistons (Glass pistons).
              I was gonna ask why you keep posting. but I'll save time and simply ask, why do you keep saying the exhaust spools the driveshaft? I really want to rant about that whole post but I won't. Stop trying to sound intelligent - your not. :twak:
              Last edited by greasemonkey; 01-02-2008, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyC
                I'm personally saving up for a 1.21 GigaWatt (Jiggawatt) Flux Capacitor to make my car so fast that it can travel 13 seconds back in time at the end of the quarter mile and run a 0.8 at 101mph. Should I do this or should I save the extra $1,246,566,632.99 and just install the Microsingularity Teleportation device? The added weight of the microsingularities (Tiny black holes) will make the car slower off the line in a standard, mortal drag race, but once teleportation occurs, I can travel at the speed of X-ray (three times that of light). Which one should I do?
                Just get this and add it into the back seat:
                http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Back-To-...plica___311677
                Now you can be the envy of every ricer in the USA!
                2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

Originally posted by sceneiskeen
                  Thanks, do you like the way it sounds?

and what should i upgrade next?
                  The sound is normal for v6 with a 80 series muffler. Originally, I went with the 80 series, I really didn't think it deep/loud enough so I ditched that for a super 44. Nice improvement, but the rasp was still there. So I upgraded my cat to a high flow then got headers for Xmas. I just got them put in, another nice improvement. I will post a new thread on my setup.

To answer your question: headers

Comment

The exhaust does spool the driveshaft, like a turbo spools the exhaust. I am the Chuck Norris of intellect, so rant away and thou intake bearings shall smite thee!

Comment

I do believe this is what is on my car lol (not sure, going by what a friend says that crawled under to look at it)

http://app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/...d/0/rid/126348

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                        I do believe this is what is on my car lol (not sure, going by what a friend says that crawled under to look at it)

http://app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/...d/0/rid/126348
                        why not get a dual exit muffler?

Comment

Because it came on the car lol ........ and imma little short after the holiday season, many mods will come

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                            Because it came on the car lol ........ and imma little short after the holiday season, many mods will come
                            yea... i hear ya... im not quite rich either :)

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
                              yea... i hear ya... im not quite rich either :)
                              haha, I would say im diggin in the dirt in hopes of a penny, but i got some pennys :D

Comment

Single exhaust ftw. get the warlock muffler, it's got a built-in cutout of sorts. Just remove the blockoff plate and it flows freely. My boy has them on his Mustang GT and they sound nice. No resonation at all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X