open exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: open exhaust

well i want loud and good sounding in 1 muffler...best of both worlds? i mean i like the way my flowmaster sounds as far as low rpms..but want the same sound but a little louder.

Comment

Sorry, ya just can't have both. You either let that ear peircing sound out or you keep it under control.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

i've heard many different exhausts on here and in person and i'm very happy with my decision to get borla. Magnaflow and borla are the best sounding on the 6 imo, and i think magnaflow is a little louder. With ported tubular manifolds, no cat and the borla pro xs muffler, my car is as loud as i could want it and sounds great through the rpms. It's not as loud as i know a lot of people might like it, but it's perfect for me.
        I think i'd go with magnaflow if i were you, because you want more sound.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
          i've heard many different exhausts on here and in person and i'm very happy with my decision to get borla. Magnaflow and borla are the best sounding on the 6 imo, and i think magnaflow is a little louder. With ported tubular manifolds, no cat and the borla pro xs muffler, my car is as loud as i could want it and sounds great through the rpms. It's not as loud as i know a lot of people might like it, but it's perfect for me.
          I think i'd go with magnaflow if i were you, because you want more sound.
          any specific type of magnaflow or is it just called magnaflow? ive been to stores and only seens 1 type of muffler from them. any specific 1? or they all the same?

Comment

I tried open exhaust with my 94 camaro and it had a little more power, but the car sounded like a piece of junk.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X