Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Birth of my True Duals!!!

Originally posted by gotchocmilk39
    Ooo ya wasnt thinking you have a convert well I think me having the window the incloseness and not just the cloth there is helping me tons. Now in your case I really cant say because I bet the sound is so much louder even with your top up. I dont know fireball its hard to say if your going to like it with the top being down, like I said before with mine with the windows down its really loud and so many times more louder than my flowmaster 80 and high flow. I guess if you could find away to put another set of bullet muffler in there that would help. Just let me get the car back, the dealer said Wen. or Thurs.. I'll post some more clips up just let me know what you want me to do so you can get somewhat of a feeling of them. Any more ?'s just e-mail me or shoot me a I.M. I'm online everyday so I'll be able to respond that day.
    Mmm, i had a straight pipe (2.5") with a glasspack for about a week... that was loud.. gave me headaches on the highway so i got rid of it as soon as i could.

I noticed that your original sound clips no longer work dunno why...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Re: Birth of my True Duals!!!

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f1.../True%20Duals/

Here is a link to the sound clips and pics moved them to into there own folder

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X