Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: borla xr-1 muffler?

:waits impatiently:

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
    '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
    '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

ok one video is up

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

man that sounds good. i was watching the video on youtube of the guy with true duals and two of these and wondered what a single one would sound like. that sounds awsome. did you ever run it to the back.

Comment

Here's my video with the same setup. Sounds a little different in person (IE when you are cruising).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbbCE2RJ-jg

Btw this thread is almost 2 years old lol
          Last edited by xmetallicaxguitaristx; 02-22-2009, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xmetallicaxguitaristx View Post
            Here's my video with the same setup. Sounds a little different in person (IE when you are cruising).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbbCE2RJ-jg

Btw this thread is almost 2 years old lol
            LOL, i know. i just got this car and was researching exhaust and the flowmasters seem to sound good at idle and lower rpm's but once you floor it it starts to sound like a pissed off bumble bee. and i dont like that. i found the video of the guy that has the true dual setup and it sounded awsome. but i couldnt afford that setup. so i didnt a random search here and found it to my suprise. thanks for your help man. ill have to wait till i get home to look at the video... they block youtube at my work :bs:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X