X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Exhaust Opinions

Originally posted by Fireball27
    Ouch :(

Nevertheless, i do want to hear your borla Gilb. If it sounds that good i'd be more than willing to go to my fifth exhaust. Oh, and tell me if you need the name of a good muffler shop (assuming you're not going to do it yourself), i now know 3.
    haha, thanks Marky.

not sure what im going to do. supposably my cousin KNOWS how to install it.. he says its all just bolt on. WE'LL see about that. if it doesnt work, ill let you know. ive already been asking friends and on local forums. how much did the installs run you? im just waiting for my headers and hi flow cat.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3
      haha, thanks Marky.

not sure what im going to do. supposably my cousin KNOWS how to install it.. he says its all just bolt on. WE'LL see about that. if it doesnt work, ill let you know. ive already been asking friends and on local forums. how much did the installs run you? im just waiting for my headers and hi flow cat.
      Yea, it'll bolt on, but you'll want it welding eventually. Otherwise you'll have to retighten the clamps over time (especially with our crappy roads). I dunno about the header install... but just to let you know that the high flow cat is illegal here and could cause trouble with passing smog (even tho that'll be in a year). I think i've heard that sometimes it'll cause the car to throw a code (something about the O2 sensor?). But having the catback welded on shouldn't run you over 200 dollars.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

thanks mark. uh yeah about the hi flow, not really scared. i know a shop thatll pass me when smog testing arrives. yeah the hi flow cat will need a 02 sensor to fix the code. thanks once again for everything.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X