ordered my exhuast * full review*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ordered my exhuast * full review*

of course, your's will go on no problem. mines just being a pain because i hacked it all up to swap in the sweet thunder. im going to try to fix the over the axle peice tomoro, and either ghetto rig the rumbler's tail pipes into turn down, or clamp my stock ones on. if you not doing anything stop by and you can hear it and go for a drive. idle and start up arent TOO loud.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ3.8Camaro
      I think it may be something like this.

BTW, you were right on bud, i went and got a 3" peice of pipe and now its on nice, just hits the axle. ill get more pics tomoro. good call, thanks.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

so i took the car over to the exhuast shop today, and they said they can get me in on tuesday to have everything welded up, and they can fix the "over the axle" piece so it wont hit the axle anymore. so, screw letting it burn in a little, ill have a sound clip up tuesday. probally just a start up and some revs. then wednesday i can get a couple of vids inside, or me driving by or whatever you guys want.

my only complant is, if i go WOT then suddenly and completely let of the gas the exhuast crackles and pops untill it rev's down to around 3600-3800 or so.

here's some clearance pics, now i didnt trim anything off the bottom half the over the axle pipe, i just wanted it on already.

you can see where i added more pipe.

Comment

We need clips!
          Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro
            We need clips!
            i know i know, but i cant right now becuase 1. theres no tips 2. my exhuast rattles, and its loud anough to the point where it ruins it. clips will be up tuesday night. i promise.

Comment

Originally posted by loser
              BTW, you were right on bud, i went and got a 3" peice of pipe and now its on nice, just hits the axle. ill get more pics tomoro. good call, thanks.
              No problem man. I have cut, hacked, and welded my exhaust so many times I can see it in my sleep.
              Good luck getting the bugs worked out.
              1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
              1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Originally posted by AZ3.8Camaro
                No problem man. I have cut, hacked, and welded my exhaust so many times I can see it in my sleep.
                haha i know what you mean, ive stared at the bottom of my car way to long over the past week.

anyway, dropped the car off at the exhuast shop this moring at 9, got a call at 11 or so saying its all done.

he welded EVERYTHING up, pushed the entire exhuast around, painted the welds so they wouldnt rust, fixed the over the axle piece and put my tips on for me. totall was $74.95 for anyone who's wondering. but the over the axle piece was WAY off, all and all im not mad it was that much, he welded alot and adjusted my tips nice, and even rinsed the car off for me ( it rained heavy so there was mud splashed up on it ) i only had time to snap one quick picture,( still raining ) theres definatly more cleanance than before too. lowest point is a clamp, im not sure why he left it on after he welded it there?

if its not raining after school tomoro ill get a clip just start-up and revving. driving clips might have to wait a day after, depending on weather.

Comment

i got a rev clip last night, but i still cant figure out how to get it saved on my computer. :(

Comment

email it to t0nic@ev1.net and I will getcha hooked up. ;)
                    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Originally posted by Stock98camaro
                      email it to t0nic@ev1.net and I will getcha hooked up. ;)
                      id love to, but i cant save it to anything, i cant even get a screen to come up. im totally lost when it comes to computers.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X