No announcement yet.

I dont know what to do next!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found a good price i think on a whole kit with gears and a zexel torsen diff. with the zexel will this mean i will have posi all the time especially when i do burnouts b/c im sick of the one wheel thing i think we have all been through that! heres the link tell me what u think- http://www.lmperformance.com/5300/13.html

Comment

do some ignition stuff like MSD coils and Cam and valve trane. [img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img]
      2000 “Grabber Orange” Camaro M5<br /><br />Pacesetter Headers and Y-pipe, <br />3” Cat,<br />3” Flowmaster cat-back Exhaust <br />SLP cold air intake lid,<br />K&N air filter,B&M Short Shifter, MSD wires,Hypertech Power programmer <br />-------------------<br /><br />\"Burn Rubber Not Soul\"

Comment

do some ignition stuff like MSD coils and Cam and valve trane. [img]graemlins/dj.gif[/img]
        2000 “Grabber Orange” Camaro M5<br /><br />Pacesetter Headers and Y-pipe, <br />3” Cat,<br />3” Flowmaster cat-back Exhaust <br />SLP cold air intake lid,<br />K&N air filter,B&M Short Shifter, MSD wires,Hypertech Power programmer <br />-------------------<br /><br />\"Burn Rubber Not Soul\"

Comment

LSD, 3.73s or 4.10s, underdrive pulleys, straight-pipe/highflow cat, headers, lightweight rims...
          underdrive pullies do not really offerany gains on our cars.

you can get a cam for 300 bucks. you dont even have to get springs or pushrods. but you could still get all of that under a grand.

if you do gears since you have a hpp3 you will still be able to go well over 110. if you do get them check ebay for the lsd. dont get a new one, theres plenty of v8 take offs out there.
          <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X