No announcement yet.

Loudmouth V6 Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> If I had the money to buy a ****cking V8 then I would otherwise why the hell would i get a six.<hr></blockquote>

there are actually a lot of reasons people prefer sixes over v8s like mileage and insurance issues--don't diss the six and act like no one wants one.
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> <hr></blockquote>there are actually a lot of reasons people prefer sixes over v8s like mileage and insurance issues

Yes i know,this is why I said "IF I HAD THE MONEY." and I never dissed the six I just said If I had the money then I would've gotten an eight. Almost everyone here would get an eight if they had the funds. I'm not unhappy with my six I'm just sayin if i was able to get something better then I would. Enuff Said...
      NO NOTHING CAR FAN

Comment

Hum... guess I should have read the exhaust section of the site [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just posted some info for this and didn't realize that there were threads going for it.

Tom
        <b><a href=\"http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">T BYRNE MOTORSPORTS</a></b><br /><br /><b>Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE<br />E-mail -<a href=\"mailto:tbyrne@tbyrne.com\">tbyrne@tbyrne.co m</a></b><br /><br /><b><a href=\"http://www.tbyrne.com/pricematch.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Price Match Plus policy</a> </b>

Comment

Hell Yes

Rich yours sounds nice
          if i were to redo mine and i am considering it i will be doing a loudmouth...

just one ? does it ever start to sound ricey
          <b>Black 1996 Firebird</b><br /><b>Newest Edition: Harlan Window Switch</b><br />Nitrous Express Kit,ASCD big block hood, SLP Loudmouth, CATCO hi-flow cat, CAI, -Maf, LSD, Flameball Shifter<br /><b>Best N/A 1/4 in</b> 15.216 @ 89.82 <b>Best N2O 1/4 in</b> 14.352 @ 97.46 &lt;--w/clutch slippage<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/motorhead69/\" target=\"_blank\">My homepage</a><br /><b>AIM:</b>MotorHead75068 <b>YIM:</b>MotorHead69

Comment

greencamaro, i race all the time out here by pismo beach. you got drags out in bakersfield, don't you? why not go there? I love beatin little HEI(header, exhaust, intake) civics and integras out here. BTW, the Bulldogs are gonna kick Bakersfield JC's A$$!
            2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

I WANNA HEAR SOUNDS, MY AIM IS M5Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X