No announcement yet.

Loudmouth V6 Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> If I had the money to buy a ****cking V8 then I would otherwise why the hell would i get a six.<hr></blockquote>

there are actually a lot of reasons people prefer sixes over v8s like mileage and insurance issues--don't diss the six and act like no one wants one.
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> <hr></blockquote>there are actually a lot of reasons people prefer sixes over v8s like mileage and insurance issues

Yes i know,this is why I said "IF I HAD THE MONEY." and I never dissed the six I just said If I had the money then I would've gotten an eight. Almost everyone here would get an eight if they had the funds. I'm not unhappy with my six I'm just sayin if i was able to get something better then I would. Enuff Said...
      NO NOTHING CAR FAN

Comment

Hum... guess I should have read the exhaust section of the site [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just posted some info for this and didn't realize that there were threads going for it.

Tom
        <b><a href=\"http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">T BYRNE MOTORSPORTS</a></b><br /><br /><b>Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE<br />E-mail -<a href=\"mailto:tbyrne@tbyrne.com\">tbyrne@tbyrne.co m</a></b><br /><br /><b><a href=\"http://www.tbyrne.com/pricematch.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Price Match Plus policy</a> </b>

Comment

Hell Yes

Rich yours sounds nice
          if i were to redo mine and i am considering it i will be doing a loudmouth...

just one ? does it ever start to sound ricey
          <b>Black 1996 Firebird</b><br /><b>Newest Edition: Harlan Window Switch</b><br />Nitrous Express Kit,ASCD big block hood, SLP Loudmouth, CATCO hi-flow cat, CAI, -Maf, LSD, Flameball Shifter<br /><b>Best N/A 1/4 in</b> 15.216 @ 89.82 <b>Best N2O 1/4 in</b> 14.352 @ 97.46 &lt;--w/clutch slippage<br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/motorhead69/\" target=\"_blank\">My homepage</a><br /><b>AIM:</b>MotorHead75068 <b>YIM:</b>MotorHead69

Comment

greencamaro, i race all the time out here by pismo beach. you got drags out in bakersfield, don't you? why not go there? I love beatin little HEI(header, exhaust, intake) civics and integras out here. BTW, the Bulldogs are gonna kick Bakersfield JC's A$$!
            2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

I WANNA HEAR SOUNDS, MY AIM IS M5Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                New Owner!
                by LETZRIDE
                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                20 hours ago
              • ssms5411
                Little work today
                by ssms5411
                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                2 weeks ago
              • LETZRIDE
                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X