No announcement yet.

Spintech muffler on the 3.8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to hear one before I order mine. I have a straight through dynomax and have come to hate the droning at hyway speeds.
    2001 Blue Firebird.<br />V6 M5. free ram air mod, 3\" pvc intake, Air temp module, 3\" exhaust, Dynomax 3\"straight through exhaust, O2 sim with off road pipe.<p>Kenwood kdc-mp919 head unit, kfc-628 and kfc-748 amps, Kicker I650 mids/highs, 12\" kenwood WS-303 sub<br /><a href=\"http://www.trafficjamzcaraudio.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.trafficjamzcaraudio.com</a><p>1500 years ago the world was the center of the universe. 500 years ago the world was flat. 15 minutes ago we were alone on this planet. Just think what you will know tomorrow.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by nino:
      this is funny. you should ask scott black about his spintech. but then again, when scott said his loudmouth was crap, you still got yours. so it really doesnt matter if we ask scott black anything. does anybody ever listen to scott?
      sorry scott, just messing with ya :D
      <hr></blockquote>

Nope, and they should, cause he knows what he's talking about. Why don't you go run 14.5 in your heads/cam car? Wait, already did, nevermind.

T

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        3 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        2 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X