• Show
Clear All

oh crap!!! should i do that if so how do u think that could be the problem

Comment

to reset computer:

pop hood
      you will see two breaker boxes on the driver's side
      read their labels, find pcm bat & pcm ign
      remove both, wait maybe a minute or so for good measure & put them back in
      it is now reset
      2001 75th Anniversary V6 Pewter Firebird w/ Chrome Wheels, T-Tops, & Y87<br />Mods: Free Ram Air, !Silencer, Holley Filter, Full 3\" Hooker Catback, 3\" Cat<br />Best time: 15.095 at 90.00 MPH with a 2.127 60\'

Comment

i tired that it didnt do anything

Comment

did you start your car without having the sensor conected? that was a problem to many people.
          you can reset the light by turning the keys to acc, not all the way, then press the odometer reset button for 20 seconds and let it go, start the car and see if this works. good luck.
          David<br />98 formula A4, Raptor hood,S2 patriot heads 228R 112 3400 2.0 MW converter,borla, pacesetter headers,EGR!,AIR!, BMR STB. K&N FIPK,hpp white gauges.TA cover, 17x9.5 and 17x11 ZR1 with 315/35/17NITTO555R DR<br />380 rwhp 389 rwtq :drive:

Comment

Use this http://www.ls1.com/link_ecm.html it says it is for ls1 but same for our car. Everytime I get a ses light I do this and it makes it go away
            <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

Comment

thanx guys lemme try this stuff and see if it works!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> did you start your car without having the sensor conected? that was a problem to many people.
                you can reset the light by turning the keys to acc, not all the way, then press the odometer reset button for 20 seconds and let it go, start the car and see if this works. good luck. <hr></blockquote>
                does this really work?!!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X