more problems with lid also pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more problems with lid also pics

ok i hooked everything up right i think.. look at pics? also cant get SES light to go off i tried pulling the fuses still on? did i do something wrong?!?!?!?!

see if these work?

Comment

No images allowed but I will cut and paste the URL's and take a look for ya :D
      97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

oh why no images?? thanx for looking

Comment

Look at pic P0000027.JPG. It appears you have some wires under the clamp. It may just be an optical illusion, but it looks like it to me. If they got crushed / shorted, it may be causing a problem. Hope that is all it is.
          97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

no wires under clamp just checked anything else anyone?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jack:
              Look at pic P0000027.JPG. It appears you have some wires under the clamp. It may just be an optical illusion, but it looks like it to me. If they got crushed / shorted, it may be causing a problem. Hope that is all it is.<hr></blockquote>

Kinda looks like it, but I think it is an optical illusion, but other than that everything looks good, I was thinking Air Temp Sensor but it is pluged in, but you could have damaged it taking it out? Just a thought
              97 Red Firebird<br />Best N/A 1/4: 13.98<br />Best N/A MPH: 96.13<br />Best Nitrous 1/4: 12.49<br />Best Nitrous MPH: 108.53<p>2001 Pewter Camaro SS <br />GTP Stage II Heads, Pig Cam, Holley Intake, SLP Headers, SLP Lid, Vigalante 3600 Stall Converter, MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust, Duel Electric Cut-Outs<br />11.26@121

Comment

hmmm maybe i did damage it, it was a ***** to get in and out can i get a new one some where how much?

Comment

Yeah they are a pain in the A$$ to get out, I broke mine prying the damn thing out, and you can order them from any auto parts store for like $15 I think

Comment

ok, there anyway to tell if its broken? i mean its not like broken in half or anything it might be broken inside?? track auto have it maybe thats the only auto store around here

Comment

Don't know of any way to test it, a volt meter maybe? Unplug it and start the car and maybe if that isn't the problem your SES light will flash indicating another problem

Comment

Have you tried leaving the battery cables disconnected for 30min-1hr to allow the computer to reset itself for the new modd?

[ January 10, 2002: Message edited by: Blac Drop Top ]</p>
                        2002 Electron Blue Corvette<br />1999 Black Mazda Truck<p>AKA: Night Rider

Comment

havnt tried the batt thing.. u think that could be it.. ill try it tomarrow after i get home from school thanx i hope thats it!!!!!!

Comment

i only have to disconnect the negative side right or both

Comment

OBD II computer will not reset by un-hooking bat cables, you have to get it reset

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X