SES Light? ERG Valve loose?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SES Light? ERG Valve loose?!

I was comming home from work, listen to some loud tunes and i see my SES light come on, not sure what the hell was wrong, i figured a sensor or tuving was off or something.. So i get home poen the hood, starting scoping around.. nothing looks bad to the eye, so i start touching stuff, and the erg valve was literally rocking side to side.. so i tightened it back up, and the SES went away by the next start.. so 20 mins later im driving to my gf's house and it comes back on!! then in 5 mins, its back off.. Now, i have driven for about 40 mins since last night, no SES yeet,, i hope this doesnt happen any moore..

has anyone seen this before?
    03 Subaru WRB WRX<br />Clear parking lights<br />Autometer Phantom Boost guage

I'f your EGR was loose then you would be hearing some hissing noise, because more than likely a gasket would be broken. Mine needed to tightened down. It was hissing, but the seal hadn't broken yet, it wasn't rocking either. Try checking the two bolts on the flange and see if they need to be tightened

Comment

I did tighten them down.. i dont recall a hissing thou..

thanks
      03 Subaru WRB WRX<br />Clear parking lights<br />Autometer Phantom Boost guage

Comment

My SES light never came on but all of a sudden my EGR came loose, it ruined my passenger side wires(they crumbled in my hand when I disconnected them)

I have npo idea why they came lose my experience is old stuff connected to the exhasut jsut gets stuck forever. You may wnat to reset your PCM. And checdk on oyur EGR, I should check on mine soon.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X