Removing old exhaust manifolds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DrSquirts:
    I'm going to try and have some people look at my car tomorrow and see what they say. If worse comes to worse I'll just pay someone a flat fee to take em off and let them worry about it.

Cale - have you been getting my emails? I sent one yesterday and one today but havn't heard back (which is unusual, youre usually really good about it ;) ).
    <hr></blockquote>

Doc Squirts,

I've been getting no e-mails! Something is wrong here. Instead of cbeasley02@Hotmail.com, try:
    cbeasley@drury.edu
    and if that doesn't work, you can call me [img]smile.gif[/img]

Let me know via this post when you send an e-mail to my new address I gave you, that way we know if its working

[img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Cale - I'm gonna go send you an email right after I post this, so you should have one.

And for everyone's information, I just got an estimate from a local exhaust shop of $440 to replace my manifolds. Hopefully I wont have to have them professionally done. I'll borrow the tools and do it myself for that much.

EDIT - I went to another shop and got an estimate of $205 plus parts ($20 for gaskets maybe).
      Also, I think the first place might have misunderstood me, which explains the huge estimate. They might have thought, from the way I worded it, that I wanted to take two cars and swap their manifolds. Just FYI. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ July 09, 2002: Message edited by: DrSquirts ]</p>
      www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Dan,

I didn't get an e-mail from you at either e-mail address. Did you try the new one as well?

Can you just call me?
        (417)882-4051
        Call anytime, if I'm not there, leave name and number I can get back to you at.
        2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Damn I wonder if it's a problem on my end... I don't seem to have a problem sending mail to anyone else though.

Ok I'll call you today when I get done working.

Comment

Dan, when do you get off work?

(((MODS: SORRY FOR MAKING THIS OFF-TOPIC, BUT WE CAN"T COMMUNICATE OTHERWISE!!)))

Comment

Well that depends on when I start, sometime early afternoon? How does somewhere between 1 and 3 sound?

Comment

Update - It's raining so no work today. When's most convenient for you to get a phone call, Cale?
                Edit - Another update... so I dunno if I'll work anyway, but I might just have to go to the lumber store. So sometime in the afternoon would be best for me lol.

Mods - I wouldn't mind carrying this on in the RedLineVSix forum if you feel it needs to be moved. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ July 09, 2002: Message edited by: DrSquirts ]</p>

Comment

Dan,

If you can call me at 1130 Central Standard Time that'd be wonderful. It's 1030 right now.
                  I forget which time zone you're in...

Comment

Dan, if you can't call by 1130, then call around 3.

I'm gonna leave the house around noon, just for the record. So... can call up to noon... and then probably not again till around 3.

[ July 09, 2002: Message edited by: Cale ]</p>

Comment

Okey dokey, missed ya at noon so I'll call at 3 (your time) which is 4 my time, I'm eastern.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X