Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott,
    You ever seen an LS1 Y-pipe?
    You'd probably be better off getting one made, or getting one aftermarket.

The LS1 Y-pipe is basically flat on the driver's side, but it has 2 cats that bolt on to the stock manifolds...I'm not so sure that would work, nor be a good idea for power.

Just checking in. Send me a sound clip, too! I've never heard a Spintech muffler, personally.

R

Comment

So for $131 you get the Spintech muffler? Where can I pick one up? Does it sound anything like a v8. How is it vs. a flowmaster 80 series?

Comment

id like to hear a sound clip also. I'm trying to judge what exaust to get.

just a question for ya all, how much of a sound difference is there between the 3.4L and a 3.8L w/ no other mods and the exact same exaust?
        RedlineVSix

Comment

I need to update that sig. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am not running the LS1 Y pipe since my headers are on the way. That was just an idea i was entertaining. I was going to take off one of the cats and have some other pipe put in place of it, because one of the sides is pretty restrictive anyway. I'll send you all a clip when i put the headers on, as i mentioned before i'm going to do a before/after clip or video of it.

Don't know what coast you're referring to, they are based out of California.

It's the muffler only, a shop will make you some extensions/tips for like 20 bucks if even that.

WAY better than Flowmaster, at least on the six cylinder engines.

Scott

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            4 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X