Spintech is the way to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spintech is the way to go

Just had it on today, with the dual/dual WS6 tips. It sounds HARD, and just wait till i rig up the LS1 Y pipe and cat to it! No rice to cook with this exhaust.

Scott

Let us know how the set ups turns out. Id love to have it so my car can sound mean all the way through the RPMs and not get all crappy after 2500-3000 or so. If you can get some sound clips Id be very interested to hear them!!

Comment

I second that !!!!
      AIS 2 OHH the memories... Great times and putting names with faces.<p>From \"interesting\" hooters waitress(Did you guys FLY ? ) to pissing BMW owners off on the ride home. To ending up in Philidelphia and USING (hahaha) an ice machine. I had a BLAST.<p>Thanxs to all that showed up!!

Comment

I'll try....just found out that i may be getting some headers. If so i'll take a vid of before and after the headers.

Scott

Comment

I will add a third to that notion
          1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

see someone listened to me about spintech =)

Resonators = good with v6 mufflers

flowmaster = no resonators = rice/prop plane sound at high rpms

Comment

How much did the spintech muffler cost? And do they have a cat back?
              1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

$131.50 shipped to my door. I have also a 2.5" I pipe on there. Don't think they have a catback. Just get a stock V8 I pipe (2.75") or have one bent for you.

Knowledgefreak was right....... ;) [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

Comment

They said they will have a cat-back for our cars in a few months and that was one month ago.
                  1995 Camaro 3.4 v6. Dead<br />1995 Trans Am FIPK.

Comment

What was the part number of the Spintech Muffler you ordered?

Comment

I don't remember the #, but it was the Sportsman Split Case i'm pretty sure. 2.5" in and 2.5" dual outs. Everyone get one!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scott Black:
                        I don't remember the #, but it was the Sportsman Split Case i'm pretty sure. 2.5" in and 2.5" dual outs. Everyone get one!<hr></blockquote>

Buwahahaa, just wait untill you break it in real good in a few months or so. Have you heard it in second gear start yet? Sounds real mean then :D
                        -96 Birdie<br />-2x 87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z<br />-97 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel

Comment

Scott hollar at us venom-vi peps if you're ever in the d/fw area, cuz i would love to hear your spintech. I'm always interested in hearing new v6 exhausts.

-phil
                          <a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/bluethunder.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Electron Blue Corvette Coupe</a><br /><i>13.083@108.23</i><br /><br /><a href=\"http://groups.msn.com/WhoisNightRider/redfire.msnw\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Red Grandprix GTP</a> <b>SOLD</b><br /><i>14.49@94.42 (Bone stock)</i><br /><br />2002 Black Convertible Camaro Z28<br /><i>times comming real soon!</i>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Night Rider:
                            Scott hollar at us venom-vi peps if you're ever in the d/fw area, cuz i would love to hear your spintech. I'm always interested in hearing new v6 exhausts.

-phil
                            <hr></blockquote>

Will do. :D

Comment

where did you get the spintech? are they available out on my coast?
                              just to clarify...it's a muffler and tail pipes and they are dual/dual?
                              thanks
                              Your sig is the most important part of your message. Make sure that you list EVERY single thing that you have done to your car so that we can all go \'oooh!\' and \'Ah!\'. Please make your sig consistently longer than anything else you post. Please include your lengthy sig with EVERY single post you make during a reply, even if you only reply with a monosyllable grunt.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X