Getting headers installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting headers installed

I'm finally get my headers installed. That will finish my exhaust. Pacesetter headers, Carsound cat, and Borla after-cat. I'll try and get some sound clips up for you guys.
    1999 Pewter Camaro<br />A4<br /><br />165.3 RWHP 202.5 RWTQ<br /><br />Mods:<br />Borla Cat-Back, Jet Chip Stage 2 PCM, Tranzgenic Cold Air Intake, Pacesetter Headers, Car Sound Hi Flow Cat, Custom S-pipe

sweet! how bad are install prices on all those things?
    Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

I'll let you know when I find out how much he'll charge me. But he's also make a 3 inch s pipe for after my cat.
      1999 Pewter Camaro<br />A4<br /><br />165.3 RWHP 202.5 RWTQ<br /><br />Mods:<br />Borla Cat-Back, Jet Chip Stage 2 PCM, Tranzgenic Cold Air Intake, Pacesetter Headers, Car Sound Hi Flow Cat, Custom S-pipe

Comment

What P/N carsound cat are you using? I'm curious because I used P/N 94039 which is a 3" in and 3" out with an o2 bung in it. P0420 is a constant now. Carsound recommends using their 935XX for our setups. Something to consider before welding in a mistake.
        180 Thermo, K&N Filter, Transgo stage 2, Pacesetters, Magnaflow cat, Flowmaster Catback, 3.42 LSD, Hotchkis LCA/Panhard, Bilstein, Eibach Pro, 1LE bars, SP crossdrilled/slotted rotors.<br /><br />Vortech Project 1.0 failed.<br />Vortech Project 2.0 in the works

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken, the 935XX cats are designed to pass California emissions. I just installed a 94009 on my Camaro, and it works beautifully. Then again, I'm no longer worried about passing Cali emmisions tests. :D

----
          Edit:
          I looked it up, and it's the 930XX that's Cali emissions compliant, *not* the 935XX. My bad.
          ----

[ August 13, 2004, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: papismark ]
          \'99 Silver Camaro M5 T-Tops<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/papismark\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/papismark</a><br /><br />Intake and exhuast so far. More to come...

Comment

Install the headers yourself :cool: The toughest part is removing the manifolds.
            \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

I think I have the 94009. But I'm not sure. I'll have to check when I get home. And I would install the headers my self but I can't weld so I'm just gonna have this guy do it for me. He's only charging $150. and he'll only have my car for most of the 23rd of aug.

Comment

sounds good. im really wanting to know what a borla sounds with a cat and headers? i bet it great [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Originally posted by NCState98:
                Install the headers yourself :cool: The toughest part is removing the manifolds.
                i didnt think it was that hard. but im the **** :D
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

my shop wanted a min of $300 for the headers. they've never installed them on a v6 so that was a starting point. Needless to say I took it up to Stefan and Pathogens place and had a great time getting them on. the hardest part is getting the old crap off, but for us it was just time consuming and not necessarily hard.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X