No announcement yet.

I GOT RID OF THE DYNOMAX!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys sound clips are cooming shortly and my mods are listed below in my sig. Sound wise, it sound very good at start up and when rev up to about 3grand. 3grand and above is where the V6 rasbyness kicks and it kicks in big time. I like that rough sound coming from my 6 and it is so much better than the hondish buzz i got from the dynomax. To best discribe, i had the guy at the muffler shop run my car without no muffler, it sound pretty good but got the rasbyness above 3 grand. After he put the ravin on it sounded just like it had no muffler except alittle quieter.
    2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by shortdog273:
      Jack, we're gonna have to meet up one day so I can hear your exhaust.<hr></blockquote>

No doubt, you need to come to a MOFBA.NET function. I would love to see your car as well as hear it.
      97 Silver Bird<br />3.8 M5 Bone Stock Engine<br />15.528 @ 88.96 bone stock<br /><a href=\"http://www.fbodyenhancements.com/\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyenhancements.com/</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X