new dyno numbers from CIA headers w/ problems - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new dyno numbers from CIA headers w/ problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Deuce Bigs:
    yeah i looked at the log. i had 2 degrees of spark advance and 14.1 degrees of knock retard. this sucks. where's my power?!?!<hr></blockquote>

Try to figure out if that was @ WOT or not.

I hooked up my auto x ray last night just to see and had none @ idle and moderate throttle. If I got on it alittle I could get 2 or 3* but I couldn't do any WOT blasts on account of it had just rained.

You might wanna check this out,
    http://www.charm.net/~mchaney/knock.gif

Is there any way to get the lt4 sensor to fit? I have no idea what eaither of them look like but I suppose it's posible.
    -96 Birdie<br />-2x 87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z<br />-97 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel

Comment

yeah it was at wide open throttle.

anyone know the part number for the throttle body gasket?
      i was swimming in the carribean. animals were hiding behind the rocks except for the little fish, but they told me the squid\'s trying to talk to me. oink, oink. where is my mind?

Comment

Deuce -

Did you ever get the knock problem taken care of and get your car dyoned again?
        2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Same Question as I posted ^^^^^^^^ about 20 days ago [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ February 20, 2002: Message edited by: Cale ]</p>
          2002 Camaro SS 6 Spd<br />Sebring Silver Metallic<br />Still breaking it in<p>Traded in - 2002 V6 5 Spd Camaro.<p>\"I\'ll never trust squirrels again.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X