No announcement yet.

Cardinal Dyno Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok im jumping on the wagon i just took the dame thing out it was easy when its hot i took the fuse out so im wateing as we speak so ill reply back with what i find
    99 firebird 3.8<br />ftra,custom made air box, pacesetter headers, 3500 pi vig verter 3.73lsd trans-go stage ii shift kit corvett servo flowmaster cat back dees tb spacer <p>_ ___soon___ _ <br />P&P heads 3 angle valve job and a nice cam to go with i

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ribbed4hr2:
      ok im jumping on the wagon i just took the dame thing out it was easy when its hot i took the fuse out so im wateing as we speak so ill reply back with what i find<hr></blockquote>

goodluck - I can only hope those who remove theirs find an extra 5hp, and don't lose power. I don't know how any other model year would react to such a change - since the MAF differs per car. Also, I only know how it affects power at WOT.
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Hey Cardinal,

Nice numbers you put up. I just want to add one thing: taking out the screen is only good for 98+ cars with a Whisper lid and/or K&N filter. That's the same principle with the '02 Z06 not having the screen. The 02 Z06 & 98+ F-cars have a much straighter air induction system, thus the screen isn't needed to straighten the air. On the older 4th gen F-bodies, the air induction tube is curved, so the screen is needed to straighten out air for optimal flow into the TB.
        Edward D.<br />1997 Firebird A4 - Black Metallic<br />SLP CAI, Decoma 3\" Catback<br />BMR SFCs, 1LE sway bars<br />some other stuff

Comment

Anyone else agree? Should I not bother taking mine out?
          1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
          1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AZ3.8Camaro:
            Anyone else agree? Should I not bother taking mine out?<hr></blockquote>

The only advice I can give you is dyno it both ways when you can - thats the only way to know. Even the track can lie if you're inconsistent in the least bit.
            2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
            Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X