No announcement yet.

EGR Delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gmpartsdirect.com has it.. i could look up the PN but i think they chaged it depending on the year..

that and i am not in a good mood.. so.. good luck..

Comment

95-99 3.8s:

EGR to Intake Manifold: 24506482
      Exhaust Manifold to EGR: 24504960
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOnFire:
        Im havin a huge problem with this dam egr leaking from my pacesetter headers. i have tried everything and still getting that annoying ticking sound. two of my mechanics have worked on it and have tried everything. i asked both of them if we could just block it off but both of them disagreed. What is the worst that can happen by blocking off the egr? i know gas milaege but what else? im lookin at the egr block off plate from zzperformance. will that work? please reply.
        got this prob too with mine. I tried using Hi-temp sealent to seal it off, but when I go WOT it blows the seal.

I was gonna take it to an exhaust shop today and have em give me a weld as a seal.

dunno though, that whole egr delete sounds good
        I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

[img]smile.gif[/img] it works fine.. only takes a few mins to install.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X