tips changed the sound quite a bit *UPDATED W/ PICS* - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tips changed the sound quite a bit *UPDATED W/ PICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips changed the sound quite a bit *UPDATED W/ PICS*

got my exhaust lifted [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] and put some 97' TA quad tips on it and now the sound is higher pitched and the rumble is quicker [img]redface.gif[/img]

i dont even know if i like the way the tips look [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] let me figure out my digital camera and i'll put up some pics [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ December 29, 2004, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: BLLDOGG ]
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

I want to see some pics. I gotta get my exhaust by replacing that rubber hanger that garage put in for me (the rubber is stretched and is the original from the car itself so i need a new rubber piece that is tighter). I also want to one day (spring maybe) put those rumbler (oval) tips on the car instead of those magnaflow 3.5 inch slash ones.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

well i tried to get some pics but its just too dark out and i couldnt get my extension cord to reach for a light to aluminate the car. I'll do it tomorrow with some full car pics.....after a good wash [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Get some pics up, and give it a few weeks, the sound might change for the better.

Austin, I like the new pic you put up on your page, very hot. :D
        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

ain't it? :D

im ready through the instruction to install the software. pics will be up shortly [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

are they the stock TA tips?
            1999 silver firebird: whisper lid, KN, Flowmaster 80 series, 3:42 gears

Comment

yes, off a 97'

Comment

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member.../623045_80.jpg

theres a pic of the tips

Comment

they look really small - that could be why it doesnt sound as good
                  1999 silver firebird: whisper lid, KN, Flowmaster 80 series, 3:42 gears

Comment

they are small. i think they are only like 2.25-2.5" :( my 3 1/2" truck duals sounded badass

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X