Super Sucker Ram Air & Hypertech Power Tune - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Sucker Ram Air & Hypertech Power Tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Sucker Ram Air & Hypertech Power Tune

I have a 2002 3.8L Camaro with the Super Sucker Ram Air and high flow air lid. I was wondering if I apply the Hypertech Power Tune to my PCM, would it cause my car to run lean. I have heard that some people have had this problem with a stock set up. Please advise!
    2002 V6 Camaro 3.8 Liter <br />Manual 5-Speed<br />Hypertech Prower Programmer<br />180* PowerStat<br />Super Sucker Ram Air<br />Whisper Airlid, K&N Filter<br />3.73 Gears<br />Bullet Cat-Back Exhaust<br />NGK Plugs & Taylor 8MM Wires<br />Pro Form Short Throw Shifter

Never Mind I Will Figure It Out My Self!
    2002 V6 Camaro 3.8 Liter <br />Manual 5-Speed<br />Hypertech Prower Programmer<br />180* PowerStat<br />Super Sucker Ram Air<br />Whisper Airlid, K&N Filter<br />3.73 Gears<br />Bullet Cat-Back Exhaust<br />NGK Plugs & Taylor 8MM Wires<br />Pro Form Short Throw Shifter

Comment

Don't waste your money on the hypertech.
      Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
      "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
      http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

Too Late Seppo Kaitainen, I already bought it and did the power tune. I did notice a slight increase in performance and a little better gas miliage. The thing that I look forward to the most is using it to program th PCU for my future gear change. I think over all it was worth the money.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X