Super Sucker Ram Air & Hypertech Power Tune - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Sucker Ram Air & Hypertech Power Tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Sucker Ram Air & Hypertech Power Tune

I have a 2002 3.8L Camaro with the Super Sucker Ram Air and high flow air lid. I was wondering if I apply the Hypertech Power Tune to my PCM, would it cause my car to run lean. I have heard that some people have had this problem with a stock set up. Please advise!
    2002 V6 Camaro 3.8 Liter <br />Manual 5-Speed<br />Hypertech Prower Programmer<br />180* PowerStat<br />Super Sucker Ram Air<br />Whisper Airlid, K&N Filter<br />3.73 Gears<br />Bullet Cat-Back Exhaust<br />NGK Plugs & Taylor 8MM Wires<br />Pro Form Short Throw Shifter

Never Mind I Will Figure It Out My Self!
    2002 V6 Camaro 3.8 Liter <br />Manual 5-Speed<br />Hypertech Prower Programmer<br />180* PowerStat<br />Super Sucker Ram Air<br />Whisper Airlid, K&N Filter<br />3.73 Gears<br />Bullet Cat-Back Exhaust<br />NGK Plugs & Taylor 8MM Wires<br />Pro Form Short Throw Shifter

Comment

Don't waste your money on the hypertech.
      Keith - 99 'maro - White M5 - bumpstick and boltons - 13.65 @ 101 N/A
      "I ain't too big to listen to the rumors, I'm just too @#$% big to pay attention to them" - Dr. Dre
      http://seppo.hopto.org/

Comment

Too Late Seppo Kaitainen, I already bought it and did the power tune. I did notice a slight increase in performance and a little better gas miliage. The thing that I look forward to the most is using it to program th PCU for my future gear change. I think over all it was worth the money.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 days ago
        • ssms5411
          Little work today
          by ssms5411
          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
          2 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X