No announcement yet.

headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you like 'em (although I'm sure you will)
    If you're installing them yourself and have a question about something you can hit me up on aim
    Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

I just ordered Pacesetters too. $275 shipped for Armor Coated.
      98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Comment

Oh yeah....definatley get the coated ones

Comment

Here in AZ there's a place called Bellinger Custom Exhaust that makes custom header setups. I'm going to have a set of Mid-Tubes made for my 98 3800. They run about $500 or so, but that's the headers and Y-Pipe. I'll be doing 3" all the way back with a cutout instead of a cat with O2 Sims, and am debating between magnaflow or flowmaster 80 series.
          Chris<br />98 Firebird T-Top<br />3.8L<br />Whisper Lid W/ K&N<br />Pacesetter Headers, Ceramic<br />Catco 3\" in/out cat<br />TSP Rumbler Catback<br />TransGo Shift Kit<br />JET Corvette Servo<br />All KYB AGX Shocks/Struts<br />3.42 Gears, POSI Traction

Comment

Sounds cool man. Let us know if it works out for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by spitfire3800:
              Thanks for the input guys. I just ordered the pacesetters.
              Did you get in on the GP that was going?

I also just ordered a set. Headers, Y-Pipe and Coating, $275 shipped [img]smile.gif[/img]
              1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

I'm Planing to get those CIA one only cause not that many problems with them.
                -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

CIA I have heard are much worse with leaks than pacesetters. And they are more money as well.
                  http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan:
                    I just ordered Pacesetters too. $275 shipped for Armor Coated.
                    where did you find a coated set for $275.. ?

Comment

There was a GP that was going on that had them for 275 coated. However the GP is over now and they are collecting money.
                      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X