No announcement yet.

headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you like 'em (although I'm sure you will)
    If you're installing them yourself and have a question about something you can hit me up on aim
    Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

I just ordered Pacesetters too. $275 shipped for Armor Coated.
      98 Silver Camaro V6<br />15.238 @91.74 w/ 2.288 60\'<br />Mods: K&N, FTRA, Pacesetter Headers, Spec 3 Clutch, 160 Thermo, TSP Rumbler, 3\" Catco, Whisper Lid, 3.42\'s w/LSD, Aluminum DS, Man Fan Switch<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain

Comment

Oh yeah....definatley get the coated ones

Comment

Here in AZ there's a place called Bellinger Custom Exhaust that makes custom header setups. I'm going to have a set of Mid-Tubes made for my 98 3800. They run about $500 or so, but that's the headers and Y-Pipe. I'll be doing 3" all the way back with a cutout instead of a cat with O2 Sims, and am debating between magnaflow or flowmaster 80 series.
          Chris<br />98 Firebird T-Top<br />3.8L<br />Whisper Lid W/ K&N<br />Pacesetter Headers, Ceramic<br />Catco 3\" in/out cat<br />TSP Rumbler Catback<br />TransGo Shift Kit<br />JET Corvette Servo<br />All KYB AGX Shocks/Struts<br />3.42 Gears, POSI Traction

Comment

Sounds cool man. Let us know if it works out for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by spitfire3800:
              Thanks for the input guys. I just ordered the pacesetters.
              Did you get in on the GP that was going?

I also just ordered a set. Headers, Y-Pipe and Coating, $275 shipped [img]smile.gif[/img]
              1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

I'm Planing to get those CIA one only cause not that many problems with them.
                -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

CIA I have heard are much worse with leaks than pacesetters. And they are more money as well.
                  http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan:
                    I just ordered Pacesetters too. $275 shipped for Armor Coated.
                    where did you find a coated set for $275.. ?

Comment

There was a GP that was going on that had them for 275 coated. However the GP is over now and they are collecting money.
                      http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        18 hours ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X