Spintech vs. Dynomax vs. Flowmaster video inside - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spintech vs. Dynomax vs. Flowmaster video inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the dynomax is deafening silent at idle when it warms up. For you dynomax fans...the flowmaster sounds just the way the dynomax does at cold ALL THE TIME. Cold on the Flows.... [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img]

Comment

we are posting these to show that they all rasp out, some (read flowmaster and corsa) rasp out more then others, but there is no magical muffler for a 3.8V6 that doesnt. we are all showing the true rasp-iness of ours. i need to go out and show you mine, itll rasp with the best of them :D

Comment

anyone willing to show the raspiness on a cut-out? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]

Comment

man im not breaking my camera man damn
          <b><a href=\"http://www.sick-sixx.com\" target=\"_blank\">SICK-SIXX MEMBER</a></b><br />NA 14.345 with a 1.863 60 foot<br />Nitrous 13.03@99.5 with a 1.63 60 foot<br /><br />2000 Camaro 3.8L A4: USE TO HAVE Comp Cam 210/220 .535/.547 113lsa 111 I/C, Port and Polished Heads, NX Wet Kit 100 Shot, CPRA made by CP, RK Sport Headers

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Only4U:
            i think edelbrock sounds better than any now that i've heard so many more over the months...<hr></blockquote>

Agreed, and Im damn glad i own that one!
            <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/adamon6thstreet\" target=\"_blank\">1996 Firechicken</a><br /><b>15.19@91.61</b><br /><i>It Rocks Your Panties</i><p>Daily Driver: <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/pimpnon6thstreet\" target=\"_blank\">1990 Pontiac Trans Sport SE</a><br />Most recent mod: Mounted an Evan on the dashboard.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *K*night Rider:
              Agreed, and Im damn glad i own that one!<hr></blockquote>

hi "damn glad i own that one!" my name is evan.
              2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 99Camaro99:
                anyone willing to show the raspiness on a cut-out? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

Click here, then click on "Cutout1" to hear my cutout on my car. You will not hear any raspiness. If you want to hear some then click on "Ravin1" [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D
                2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by toast:

Click here, then click on "Cutout1" to hear my cutout on my car. You will not hear any raspiness. If you want to hear some then click on "Ravin1" [img]tongue.gif[/img] :D
                  <hr></blockquote>

You CAN NOT be serious. Why dont you hit the gas on that sound clip? That was about to get real bad, real fast. Maybe your cutout sounds amazingly good and doesent rasp, but the force, and experience, tells me it was coming, loud and raspy. Anyways, everyone have fun with whatever muffler they like, just keep it under 3 grand and the world will be a better and quieter place.

Cp

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hou-tex-six:

You CAN NOT be serious. Why dont you hit the gas on that sound clip? That was about to get real bad, real fast. Maybe your cutout sounds amazingly good and doesent rasp, but the force, and experience, tells me it was coming, loud and raspy. Anyways, everyone have fun with whatever muffler they like, just keep it under 3 grand and the world will be a better and quieter place.

Cp
                    <hr></blockquote>

exactly, you pussies need to mash the gas when you do sound clips, idle is one things, cutouts are horrible above 3K dont even try to tell me its not

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hou-tex-six:

Cp
                      <hr></blockquote>

I am being serious. I have an automatic and i can only rev my car up to 4500rpms in park and in that sound clip i was reving it as high as she could go.
                      2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

i am 100% sure that my borla will make u guys sound like honda's and i have a 3.4m5 if i only knew how to post them here, let me know how

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X