Spintech questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RacerJ:

By who? (Other than people who are making up names for stuff as they go along...)

<hr></blockquote>

By Dynomax. Most of their I pipes comes in two pieces. That's why they had to name it that, so it won't be so confusing. I'm not sure with the other companies that make I pipes.
    <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by shortdog273:
      By Dynomax. Most of their I pipes comes in two pieces. That's why they had to name it that, so it won't be so confusing. I'm not sure with the other companies that make I pipes.<hr></blockquote>

It's still a midpipe. I have a Dynomax I-pipe sitting in my front yard right now. Goes from the s-bend (includes it) up to where the muffler connects. One-piece. (It's the 2.5".) They call it an I-pipe. It's in the black and white.
      -James<br /><br />\'96 3.8L A4 Camaro (SOLD)

Comment

True, but I said MOST of em, not all comes in two pieces. If you look up part no.s 53061 and 54064(98+cars)at summit or jegs, it states it. I'm not sure, but I think some of the catbacks come in one piece. If you buy a dynomax I pipe seperate, MOST of em comes in 2 pieces. If you go to the dynomax website, go to the domestic cars spec. section(you'll need adobe acrobat)and will list all of the specs for tailpipes, I pipes, mufflers, etc. for our cars and others.

[ March 14, 2002: Message edited by: shortdog273 ]</p>
        <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X