QTP 3" electric cutout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QTP 3" electric cutout

Just bought the cutout, hope to get it installed in November, I'll probably run the wiring before then and mount the switch. Anyone else running a QTP cutout? Only decent one I could find, they have cheap ones on ebay and Amazon but I wanted one thats going to last.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Good idea having that since you're going turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
      Good idea having that since you're going turbo.
      Yes, going to take my 1 resonator out and put the cutout there basically where the cat used to be.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Comment

I have heard good things about the QTP cut outs. I have thought about running one myself. On my old v6 I just used to leave my manual one open all the time

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
        1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
        V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
          I have heard good things about the QTP cut outs. I have thought about running one myself. On my old v6 I just used to leave my manual one open all the time
          Thats good to hear, since I spent $266 on it. Comes with a 3" turn down another reason I bought it.

Comment

Got it today looks good. Wiring pretty simple. Probably install the wiring next week. Got too much going on this week.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Got a new phone
              by ssms5411
              Got a the iPhone 11 pro max. First iPhone for me, have acouple of iPods so thought I would try it. Pretty good so far.
              1 day ago
            • warejohn
              Front wheel ABS sensor jumper harness replacement?
              by warejohn
              Where might I find a new/reproduction or NOS jumper harness that plugs into the front wheel ABS sensors? Car is a 03 Camaro V6 auto. Location: Garden...
              1 week ago
            • warejohn
              Hello from Garden City..
              by warejohn
              Hello all this is John. I'm glad to be the part of this community, hope to discover some interesting discussions from fellows
              1 week ago
            • ssms5411
              ZZP mini afc
              by ssms5411
              Anyone try these for their 3.8 turbo yet? I had one a way long ago, they make one thats non adjustable and one that is adjustable. The non adjustable...
              1 week ago
            • ssms5411
              Seafoam story
              by ssms5411
              So last tank of gas I put like 8 cans of seafoam in the gas tank. I start my Camaro every other day to mainly charge the battery. Have a draw I can't...
              1 week ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X