Tame true dual rasp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tame true dual rasp

my stainless borla catback alone (brand new) was 600 at the time i bought it. the rest all just added up on top of that. originally i had a blowmaster catback and tips as well...so that just adds on the the total haha.
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Right well borla's full systems are ridiculous as much as I love how they sound. When you go duals it's double what a catback costs so when it comes to mufflers your not so generous lol. I had a flowmaster to it sounded ok but I felt like it was holding back and wasn't loud enough. I like how my car sounds now but it's when the rpm's rise the deep sound gets higher in pitch so I'm going to try the bullets and see what happens

Comment

Yeah it was 700 for the longtubes, ~100 for the e-cutout, ~250 for the exhaust components and 400 to get it all fabbed together (made a y-pipe and tailpipes) to get it all to work out good.

Take your time, spend a little extra right where it counts!

Comment

Originally posted by WarShrike View Post
          Yeah it was 700 for the longtubes, ~100 for the e-cutout, ~250 for the exhaust components and 400 to get it all fabbed together (made a y-pipe and tailpipes) to get it all to work out good.

Take your time, spend a little extra right where it counts!
          couldn't agree more with that ^

i've found that cutting corners gets you doing the same work twice, and when it comes to mods, you get what you pay for.
          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X