Header questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Header questions

I love my RK Sport headers , 9 years old and still going. They flow extremly well with 1.75" primaries, which I think is the biggest of all the CO.'s that make headers for the 3.8.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

im just afraid their going to leak, bc the more research i do the more horror stories i see

Comment

Well sure, the ones that have problems will be more vocal about them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBird19 View Post
          im just afraid their going to leak, bc the more research i do the more horror stories i see
          there headers, no matter what car, you start messing with headers there is always going to be leaks or issues along the way. Risks you take when modding and going fast. No set is going to be absolutely perfect
          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by enzia35 View Post
            Well sure, the ones that have problems will be more vocal about them.
            As soon as you see 2 bolt flanges its a good idea to cut them off and install 3 bolt flanges, thats what I did with my RK Sport headers and have never had any leaks in 9 years, its common sense, also use copper spray on copper flanges, and felpro header gaskets spray them with some copper spray sealant works very well.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X