need help asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help asap

ok so i have some hoses left over from the engine swap i did i need to know where there they go heres a paint pic hahaha of how i imagine them and there a big hose that goes from the tb to idk where i need some help
    http://img338.imageshack.us/i/154215.png/

Re: need help asap

Hmm one side of that hose should go from the throttle body and then the other side should go behind the alternator to a black control that's mounted on the passenger side head via a bracket. I'm sorry I forgot the name of the part the other side goes to because when I went turbo I threw all of it out. But here is a picture.

Last edited by DegrezzE; 07-26-2009, 02:33 AM.

Comment

there two black control does it go on the one right after the alternator or the one further back? also there is a vacuum line that come out from the harness where does that one go? and also there is small solenoid on the fuel rail where do i run that line?

Comment

one more thing say i have the line hooked up the wrong way wich i prob do cause i dont remember where they went lol, would it cause the car to misfire? what prob could this cause?

Comment

Originally posted by michael454rs@hotmail.com View Post
          there two black control does it go on the one right after the alternator or the one further back? also there is a vacuum line that come out from the harness where does that one go? and also there is small solenoid on the fuel rail where do i run that line?
          The one right after the alternator.

the pic below should help with the other stuff.
          Last edited by DegrezzE; 07-26-2009, 07:14 PM.

Comment

ok sweeet i have them correct thnks bro :)

Comment

No problem buddy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X