Need A/C help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need A/C help

Yep and everything works as advertised. High side and low side numbers are perfect. That's why I'm thinking the door or the door cable. Discharge temp. at 70 deg. is 52 deg.

Comment

Yes theres something wrong with that , my temp was at 90 deg. and got it down to blowing like 40 deg.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Anybody replaced a blend door?

Comment

I serviced it with a Robin Air Cart so the Freon is at capacity.

Comment

I took the heater/evaporator cover off that is inside. Not that hard. You have a heater core in front the you have the evaporator that is offset and behind the heater core. I opened the blend door and get real cold air. But there is nothing incorporated in the cover that disallows the heat from the heater core from mixing with the a/c air. Had someone who works at stealership check to see if something was missing and said there wasn't. Has anyone had their cover off and been able to see why it is designed like this?

Comment

I had a guy replace the evaporator a couple years ago. Something isn't right in the heater core/evaporator area. Blend door is working, evaporator puts out cold air but when it's together the air coming out the vents is cool at best. Frustrating.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X