Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A/C Delete

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
    then you still have all the weight, plus if you dont have an Electric W/P I would NEVER take the belt off at the track.

but thats just me
    I would second that conclusion. Electric W/P is the greatest thing America has given us since Taco Bell.

Comment

So what happens when the motor in it blows out? Not saying it sucks, but I wouldn't give it greatness (wendys > taco bell)

Comment

Anyway, to each his own, right. As long as it is what you want then that is great.

A few years ago I had a 1980 Olds Cutlass Supreme. The a/c was unrepairable, it needed a total replacement. I removed everything on that car and my goal was to make the engine bay look so clean, and non-cluttered. Well, my idea worked. When I was done it looked great. Removed A/C, all emmissions equipment (pump, egr, charcoal canister, tons of vacuum lines, etc). It did not have an ECU so even the wiring was minimal.

Unfortunately when I moved from NY to FL I had to sell it. I spoke to the new owner a few weeks ago and it is still running strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish
          I would second that conclusion. Electric W/P is the greatest thing America has given us since Taco Bell.
          Im not trying to get e-coli i dont no if that was a nation wide thing or a local thing but they didnt shut down all the taco bells for no reason

Comment

I'm gonna say that was a local thing. All the Taco Bells in the south didn't shut down.

And besides, CNN said it's once again safe to eat there. It's not Taco Bell's fault where they purchase their meat from. It didn't have anything to do with them being at fault, it's the lettuce producer's and those darn pesticides.

Comment

Originally posted by nascar24jd
              Well, if he is making a race car then I understand it. If not, I do not. Even up north the summer can get quite hot. A/C is a good thing. What are you saving, 100 pounds??? Not at all worth it in my opinion.
              I never use AC, and my area is notorious for humidity. Last year we had like, 105-108 degrees weather. I just rolled down the window, wore light clothes, and took the highway everywhere with my windows cracked. =D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X