Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: belt stops

Originally posted by Ace
    Yep thats it. Only its not an air compressor its a refrigeration compressor. My guess is the A/C had a leak and didnt work. All the freon/oil leaked out of it and it locked up so when the pully clutch ingages it stops spinning and stops the belt. You can unplug the power to the compressor at the plug right on the compressor. It will not stop the belt useing defrost if it is unplugged.
    A/C = AIR Condensation, short Air
    2000 Firebird A4, 3.42 LSD, K&N, Free Cold Air, PaceSetter, 3" in/out Catco, 3" S-Pipe, 3" Intermidiate Pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster 80

Comment

sorry guys i've been busy and the guy got into trouble with it so he never came back to work on friday. so i couldn't look at it again. thank god, that was one thing i didn't want to deal with
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by gman2000
        A/C = AIR Condensation, short Air
        Dude im a refrigeration tech. You can remove your foot from your mouth now.

Comment

Volatile semantics?

Patient: My arm hurts when I do this. (does something) What should I do?
          Doctor: Stop doing that.

Board post: My belt stops when I put the A/C control on "Defrost".
          My post: Stop doing that. (and yes, disconnect the plug to the reversed Rankine cycle heat engine apparatus).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X