Evap System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evap System

I am getting a code in the computer that is Evap system purge during non purge. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what did you do to fix it.

Re: Evap System

gas cap?
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

what is your car. the purge canister is very easy to change. what is your car?
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

gas cap would be a small leak detected. more info please
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

it is a 96 with the 3.8. The gas cap isn't leaking because when opened there is a rush of air.

Comment

i would still get it tested. other than that it could only be a few things. the purge canister, a leak in the fuel lines, or the charcoal canister. i just had to replace my canister. the way i found out what i was, was i took it to a shop and had the smoke test it to see where the leak was.

your canister should be behind a black plastic sheild in your drivers side rear wheel well. i would check to make sure that it looks ok and that there is no leaks. i woud then get under your car and check all the fuel rails to make sure that everything looks good.
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X