Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Fuel Injectors

Anyone seen these yet.

Do they work on the six? they look identical to our injectors.

99 bucks for 8 fuel injectors is a deal.

http://www.slponline.com/view_produc...RTNUMBER=23051
    1993 Camaro 3.4L A4 many mods comin for 2004<br /><br />\"The last thing I wanted was to get in a fight in Jackson, Mississippi on a Saturday night\"

HOLY CRAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! that IS a deal
    Soon to be Mommy!<br />2005 Honda Pilot EX-L

Comment

Moving to Gen. Tech --&gt;
      www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

i emailed them with that question
        ill let you know if i hear back

Comment

This isn't a criticism, but why did this get moved to general tech? I posted it in here cause i figured i'd get flamed for posting it in Gen Tech LOL. Oh well as long as the knowledge is spread.

Peace Out
          1993 Camaro 3.4L A4 many mods comin for 2004<br /><br />\"The last thing I wanted was to get in a fight in Jackson, Mississippi on a Saturday night\"

Comment

Hey I just heard back from SLP, those injectors WILL NOT fit the v6

Comment

:( maybe they'll come out with some that will fithehe [img]smile.gif[/img]
              1997 Camaro RS A4 <br />3.08 Rear<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/470169\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/470169</a><p>Mods:<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler <br />MSD Ignition Coils<p>Soon to be installed:<br />3.42 Gears<br />MSD Plug Wires

Comment

Of course they will fit the V6. LS1 and LT1 injectors are compatible with the 3.8's. It's a rather common upgrade.
                AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by xjarayax:
                  Of course they will fit the V6.<hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

--matt

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by xjarayax:
                    Of course they will fit the V6. LS1 and LT1 injectors are compatible with the 3.8's. It's a rather common upgrade.<hr></blockquote>

Sorry, you are wrong. I don't think the guy @ SLP would lie to me.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cassie:

<hr></blockquote>

LMAO you dont know much about SLP do you?

SLP will also tell you that an SS hood and spoiler wont fit on a V6. Same thing with the shifter and exhaust.

SLP=Horrible customer service.

[ November 27, 2003: Message edited by: chevcamaro18 ]</p>
                      2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

<hr></blockquote>

They fit. I am 100%.
                        AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

Sorry, you are wrong.
                          <hr></blockquote>

Sorry, you are wrong. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

--matt

Comment

I think you're both wrong, hehe.

Comment

I just want my 8 fuel injectors for 99 bucks :D
                              .....anyone used LT1 injectors on their 3.4L??????????

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X