OFFICIAL POLL: What exhaust do you have? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL POLL: What exhaust do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OFFICIAL POLL: What exhaust do you have?

TSP rumbler.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

flowmaster 80 series, after having it for around 7,000ish miles it sounds meaner and meaner and less raspy, still can pop. ba da ba ba baa daa...im lovin it lol

Comment

Originally posted by av6xperience
        flowmaster 80 series, after having it for around 7,000ish miles it sounds meaner and meaner and less raspy, still can pop. ba da ba ba baa daa...im lovin it lol
        im surprised yours pops, mine only pops/crackles when i got WOT then suddenly and completely let off, and i dont even have 10 miles on it yet.
        1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Let's see,

Pace Setter 3.8L Headers, dual Flow-Master with 2.5 inch pipes and chrome tips. Flow-Master seems to be popular.
          Leonard
          www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
          sigpic

Comment

Magnaflow cat. SLP install kit and the Rumbler from Texas Speed.
            <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/gmrulz2000\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/gmrulz2000</a> <br />My 2000 V6 5 spd.K&N,Air silencer mod,TSP Rumbler, Magnaflow cat, 160stat.,H.P.P.III.

Comment

The headers on the Camaro Performers magazine project car are made by Dawson Racing Headers.

Comment

i put other but its a flowmaster muffler with a completly custom mandrel bent and all welded exaust i had fabricated for my car

Comment

Come on people get sound clips of all these up here > http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=59728

'96 Trans Am M6:) Cam, lifters, 1.6rr, lt4 springs, 4 bolt mains, long tubes, TDs, short throw...etc
                  '99 Firebird SOLD 1/4 mile 15.4 @ 86
                  '66 Ford SOLD

Comment

cant believe flow$hitter is winning, I would try anything on that list besides stock over flows.
                    I guess its good bang for the buck
                    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

1993 Firebird, 3.4L

After some trial and error, I wound up with this:

Magnaflow "Car Sound" High Flow Cat
                      "Bullet" style resonator (No Name Brand)
                      Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler with Dual Tailpipes

Nice mellow sound, no rasp, nice low rumble.

Comment

I'm very, very happy with a "special" muffler offered by Mufflex Performance in NJ. My 3.8 is stock except for a Whisper Lid and CAIK. Their muff gives a fat, low rumble with no rasp at any RPM

Their main man Denny told me that these muff's were an "experimental" limited-production run for the SLP Camaro RS's, but I don't recall the price for just the muff because I had them install everything from the Y-pipe back.

Google them, and give 'em a call :)

Comment

Rksport headers to h pipe to turn downs.

Comment

I see Im one of the rare ones (Borla) I dont have the money to put it on, thank god it came with the car.

Comment

Originally posted by John G.
                              I'm very, very happy with a "special" muffler offered by Mufflex Performance in NJ. My 3.8 is stock except for a Whisper Lid and CAIK. Their muff gives a fat, low rumble with no rasp at any RPM
                              yea, i've heard that one before...gonna need a soundclip for claims like that

Comment

Loudmouth 2 with magnaflow carosund 3 in/out cat and 3 in s-pipe all the way

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X