I can't figure it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't figure it out.

I have a 92 Fire Bird, I don't know what the person did that had it before me but it sounds nothing like a V6. I think the therm, was change to 160. But what really bothers me is the S/A on the side by the front tire. I can't for the life of me figure out what that means. If anybody knows I would GREATLY like the info. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
    BlueBird92
    92 3.1 fire bird 5m

[ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: Raymond ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Raymond:
    I have a 92 Fire Bird, I don't know what the person did that had it before me but it sounds nothing like a V6. I think the therm, was change to 160. But what really bothers me is the S/A on the side by the front tire. I can't for the life of me figure out what that means. If anybody knows I would GREATLY like the info. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
    BlueBird92
    92 3.1 fire bird 5m
    [ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: Raymond ]
    <hr></blockquote>

This is probably going to get moved but what does it sound like? DOes it really sound ricey?
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Man I have no idea what you are asking.
      <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

The 92s ALL came with dual exhaust. my 91 sounded like a V8 (almost) and so does my friend, its in the exhaust.
        1991 firebird - sold<br />1994 camaro v6 - lady ran red light<br /> *totaled*<br />1996 Camaro v6 RS sport package 5 spd - 8mm wires/ platinum plugs, z28 clutch@assembly, powerslot rottors, hiPo brake pads, hiPo power steering pump, larger tie rods and hubs, 1le tranny mounts

Comment

it'd be a ton more helpful if you described if the sound is good, what it sounds like, etc [img]smile.gif[/img] You're kind of leaving everything to the imagination, and most everyone is grasping for straws trying to help you out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X