I can't figure it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't figure it out.

I have a 92 Fire Bird, I don't know what the person did that had it before me but it sounds nothing like a V6. I think the therm, was change to 160. But what really bothers me is the S/A on the side by the front tire. I can't for the life of me figure out what that means. If anybody knows I would GREATLY like the info. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
    BlueBird92
    92 3.1 fire bird 5m

[ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: Raymond ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Raymond:
    I have a 92 Fire Bird, I don't know what the person did that had it before me but it sounds nothing like a V6. I think the therm, was change to 160. But what really bothers me is the S/A on the side by the front tire. I can't for the life of me figure out what that means. If anybody knows I would GREATLY like the info. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
    BlueBird92
    92 3.1 fire bird 5m
    [ July 08, 2002: Message edited by: Raymond ]
    <hr></blockquote>

This is probably going to get moved but what does it sound like? DOes it really sound ricey?
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Man I have no idea what you are asking.
      <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

The 92s ALL came with dual exhaust. my 91 sounded like a V8 (almost) and so does my friend, its in the exhaust.
        1991 firebird - sold<br />1994 camaro v6 - lady ran red light<br /> *totaled*<br />1996 Camaro v6 RS sport package 5 spd - 8mm wires/ platinum plugs, z28 clutch@assembly, powerslot rottors, hiPo brake pads, hiPo power steering pump, larger tie rods and hubs, 1le tranny mounts

Comment

it'd be a ton more helpful if you described if the sound is good, what it sounds like, etc [img]smile.gif[/img] You're kind of leaving everything to the imagination, and most everyone is grasping for straws trying to help you out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            3 days ago
          • ssms5411
            Little work today
            by ssms5411
            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
            2 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X