jet chips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet chips?

are there any jet chips out there worth the money for our cars? even if they aren't for the money, what's about the most one will knock off of our e.t.? thx in advance.
    2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

You might see a 0.1 reduction in ET, but I've seen them dyno tested in front of me before with premium fuel in the fuel tank and only show +2rwhp.
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

I'm liking mine alot when the ambient temperature is 85 or below. Doesn't matter if your car is running cool or what. If the air is bad (ie, temperature, humidity) you feel nothing. It's a good mod for the money in my opinion. Every little bit helps.

I'm in the process of studying how ambient temperature affects our cars. So far seems like max of 84-85 degrees and no more than 45% humidity is nominal for decent performance. Otherwise, my car just drags. Even noticed it with the new 3.42s. Darn! There I go telling my secrets again. ;)
      <b>1998 Firebird 3800 Series II, A4</b><br />Direct-Flo Lid,K&N Filter,DEE TB Spacer,TPS-TEC,ZZP Mini-AFC,Raised and Cutout Airbox 7mm,BMR STB & Boxed LCAs,KYB AGX Shocks,Drilled/Slotted Rotors,180* Thermo,2.5\" Catco Cat,Dynomax 2.75\" custom catback,Kumho Ecstas/245,Jet Stage 2,3.42,Edge Racing 2870 Stall,B&M Tranny Cooler,B&M Deep Tranny Pan,LSD,AAM Girdle,1LE DS,NX Wet Kit,MSD DIS-4,MSD Blaster Coil Packs,Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Wires,NGK TR6\'S gapped .045,ZZP UD WP Pulley,SLP Fan Switch,TT II\'s<br />N/A: 15.6342 @ 88.44 (On stock converter. Strugglin\' to beat it.)<br />Nitrous 50 Shot: 14.7463 @ 93.49

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> So far seems like max of 84-85 degrees and no more than 45% humidity is nominal for decent performance. <hr></blockquote>

heh, where i am right now the humidity never gets less than 90% and the temp is always over 90%--nacogdoches, tx

btw, i should fix that in my sig cause lubbock texas is the opposite of nac...0% humidity all the time...
        2000 NBM M6 Camaro Z28<br />323/335

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. Seems like my car performs better from October until around mid or late May. I like when the temp drops to around 76 degrees some nights. Sorta reminds how the car runs in Fall and Winter.
          <b>1998 Firebird 3800 Series II, A4</b><br />Direct-Flo Lid,K&N Filter,DEE TB Spacer,TPS-TEC,ZZP Mini-AFC,Raised and Cutout Airbox 7mm,BMR STB & Boxed LCAs,KYB AGX Shocks,Drilled/Slotted Rotors,180* Thermo,2.5\" Catco Cat,Dynomax 2.75\" custom catback,Kumho Ecstas/245,Jet Stage 2,3.42,Edge Racing 2870 Stall,B&M Tranny Cooler,B&M Deep Tranny Pan,LSD,AAM Girdle,1LE DS,NX Wet Kit,MSD DIS-4,MSD Blaster Coil Packs,Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Wires,NGK TR6\'S gapped .045,ZZP UD WP Pulley,SLP Fan Switch,TT II\'s<br />N/A: 15.6342 @ 88.44 (On stock converter. Strugglin\' to beat it.)<br />Nitrous 50 Shot: 14.7463 @ 93.49

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X