No announcement yet.

Service Engine Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I have had several problems with my ses light and the fuel system. 1st my fuel pump went out, causing lack of pressure, then i had the canister break apart and clogg up some **** under the hood up. and yes all of this will throw codes, there is a ton of codes that it will throw. the only way to totally get ride of them is by haveing a scan tool clear it. by reseting the computer it will turn off the light, but the code will still be there, it will be there incase emmisions check your vehicle, the code will still be there, it will tell them that you cleared it without fixing the problem. Trust me on all of this, cuz i have been in with repair shop watching them and helping them, they are good friends. but just be carefull on what you do.
    1997 Firebird Convertable White, with custom Purple pin striping and custom Purple detailing!!!<br />Y87 Performance Package W68 Apperance Package<br />Boydes, aluminum rims 16\" BMR STB <br />SLP Cold Air Intake 3\"hiflow cat 3\" dynomax custom catback, 2.5\" Flowmaster 80. Slp Take off Shocks, Springs And Struts. Transgo shift kit with corvette servo!<br />Sony Explode CD Player Kicker Comp VR 12, and Explode 760Watt amp!!!<br />5% Tint on the side windows, Correction officially 2% on the side windows, or at least that is what the highpo said and 15% on my rear window<br />Yup Purdy Car!!

Comment

Autozone has the scan tools, you can read the codes and zero them with it.
      Wife and a dog, they both think they\'re Kujo.<br /> <br />1999 3.8 A4 Y87<br />Navy Blue Metallic<br />BFG G-Force KDWS 275/40/17s, <br />WS6 Wheels (17x9)<br />Phoenix Transmissions 2400 Stall Converter<br />FRA, Holley Powershot filter, Whisper Lid, Ported Throttlebody<br />2000 manifolds, Flowmaster, WS6 Tail Pipes, <br />MSD 8.5mm Wires, MSD Coils, Autolite plugs<br />Performance Cryogenics treated rotors<br />1LE Sway Bars and panhard rod, 1LE front springs w/SLP Bilsteins, stock rear springs w/ 3rd Gen Bilsteins, BMR STB, KBDD SFCs, 1LE rear lower control arms, 1LE front lower control arms<p>1968 Chevelle Malibu 327 TH350

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cam Massey:
        [QB]A website told me this
        1. Turn key on but don't start car.
        2. Pull PCM BAT and PCM IGN fuses in engine compartment.
        3. Wait a few minutes.
        4. Turn ignition off.
        5. Replace fuses.

I did it and it didin't work.I waited for 10 minutes after i rmvd the fuses.

:(
        ~S87 Black 99 Firebird~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X