1998 firebird for B-day present and only $300 to spend - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 firebird for B-day present and only $300 to spend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also got mine for by 16th birthday. if the car is ok, then go with a intake such as SLP CAI. its around $200 but you can buy it cheaper used. you should be able to do this your self. then a 180 degreee thermo ($5 for the thermo and .50 for the O-ring) then get a B and M Shift IMprover if its a auto. Then save up and buy exhaust
    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

I got my 98 bird for my 18th birthday....
      I got my 96 camaro for my 16th birthday...(totalled now - just b4 my 18th b-day)

sweet.... low miles.. (mine had 27000 when i got it)

The first thing i would do is Exhaust... I had the B&B Triflo on my camaro and it was the best thing I did to my car (other than the rims)

Does your have the W68 and Y87 codes on it? (W68 is the appearance package) (y87 is the performance axel/gears) If u have that, that's real nice! (btw, to find it it's on the driver's side door)

Mine already had exhaust on my bird, so i didn't do that, i am doing the "rims" next!

good luck and show us some pix!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ July 22, 2003: Message edited by: SuprSpdDB7 ]</p>
      <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>
        Does your have the W68 and Y87 codes on it? (W68 is the appearance package) (y87 is the performance axel/gears) If u have that, that's real nice! (btw, to find it it's on the driver's side door)<hr></blockquote>
        Open the drivers door and look at a peice of white sticker, there are a bunch of numbers on it and look for Y87 or W68
        2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

From summit you can get a 3inch flowmaster catback for 280shipped to your door in a few days. I think the flowmaster is the best sounding on our cars so far. I had a dynomax before and it's pretty quiet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X