v8 vs. v6 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v8 vs. v6 question

i got in a wreck and new a new front end..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-...47696531QQrdZ1

how much of that can i use or CANT i use, since its from a v8. the radiator and fans and stuff are all different right?? i know that i can use the body and frame at least though..
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

body and some frame should be the same... I wouldn't buy it... thats just me though

Comment

You can use every part that they list.
      <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

i think you would be able to use everything

Comment

your right you cant use the radiator it flows in the opposite direction, the fans are the same (i believe) and I dont know how much of that frame you can use, nice headlights and clear corners, ya I think you can use everything else....you'll even get a z28 lid out of the deal :D bumper looks pretty clean too.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Only problem is its too expensive. For that price you can get a ****ty running Camaro and have the entire body and some engine/suspension parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
              Only problem is its too expensive. For that price you can get a ****ty running Camaro and have the entire body and some engine/suspension parts.
              good luck finding a crappy 98+ camaro for less than $1600

Comment

There is 3 in my area under $2000. Actually one of them is a 2000 firebird for $2000 which i thought about buying a few times for a parts car. one of them runs great it just need a paint job and a complite interior replacement.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X