v8 vs. v6 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v8 vs. v6 question

i got in a wreck and new a new front end..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-...47696531QQrdZ1

how much of that can i use or CANT i use, since its from a v8. the radiator and fans and stuff are all different right?? i know that i can use the body and frame at least though..
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

body and some frame should be the same... I wouldn't buy it... thats just me though

Comment

You can use every part that they list.
      <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

i think you would be able to use everything

Comment

your right you cant use the radiator it flows in the opposite direction, the fans are the same (i believe) and I dont know how much of that frame you can use, nice headlights and clear corners, ya I think you can use everything else....you'll even get a z28 lid out of the deal :D bumper looks pretty clean too.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Only problem is its too expensive. For that price you can get a ****ty running Camaro and have the entire body and some engine/suspension parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
              Only problem is its too expensive. For that price you can get a ****ty running Camaro and have the entire body and some engine/suspension parts.
              good luck finding a crappy 98+ camaro for less than $1600

Comment

There is 3 in my area under $2000. Actually one of them is a 2000 firebird for $2000 which i thought about buying a few times for a parts car. one of them runs great it just need a paint job and a complite interior replacement.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  2 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X