What the Heck!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What the Heck!?!?!

Okayy I got the rail off the car. (worst design ever!!! It was easier to do on a freakin BMW believe it or not) and I looked at the injectors and I cannot tell by physically looking if any are bad?! So I am getting them tested tomorrow! Any ideas what else could cause a misfire (P0306) when the coils, plugs and wires a brand new?!

Comment

If it's not the injectors, swap the coils from where they are now to a different spot (ex. swap 1st coil pack with 2nd) and see if the misfire changes cylinders following a coil pack. It's possible you could have gotten a faulty coil pack from the factory.
      aka FreedStyle
      Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
      2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by CFreed11 View Post
        If it's not the injectors, swap the coils from where they are now to a different spot (ex. swap 1st coil pack with 2nd) and see if the misfire changes cylinders following a coil pack. It's possible you could have gotten a faulty coil pack from the factory.
        Yeah that is possible, However I just changed the coils 2 days after it started doing this. The ones that came off of it were only a couple months old, and the ones that are on it now are brand new. So I am not sure that those are the issue. I think its gotta be the injector because I have literally changed every thing else.

I did notice that the Map sensor adapter thing needs to be replaced. it is filthy and Idk why, and its a bit beat up.... so I got that to change too.

What I dont know is if my regulator needs to be changed or not. Idk how to check it. The only codes it had were EGR (just deleted it, and have not gotten it tuned yet) and the P0306 or misfire cylinder 6.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X