Crank but no start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crank but no start

So today I proceeded to either sell the car or scrap it, I put in the spark plugs and tried to crank it out of desperation and it started!!!

Blue/white smoke came out the tail pipes and rough for a couple mins now its running smoother than before it was hydro locked...

Note to self, never give up on these cars....

Comment

Originally posted by Ed2011 View Post
      So today I proceeded to either sell the car or scrap it, I put in the spark plugs and tried to crank it out of desperation and it started!!!

Blue/white smoke came out the tail pipes and rough for a couple mins now its running smoother than before it was hydro locked...

Note to self, never give up on these cars....
      Blue smoke means oil is burning, white is you have coolant bieng burnt I belive

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Well hey if it's running smoother, maybe it got washed out LOL. May as well Run it and enjoy it. If it eventually dies, you were planning to sell or scrap it anyway. So you have nothing to lose. I'd definitely change the oil if you have not done so already.
        2002 Silver Firebird A4<br />T-Tops, Leather, Y87, W68, Chrome Wheels<br />Bone Stock

Comment

Yeah, it runs pretty smooth now. Only thing that went wrong was the MAF sensor! Engine sounds healthy no problems yet rather than MAF sensor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X