No announcement yet.

Oil in the tailpipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about that mileage... I made it from phoenix to LA on one tank... As long as theres no traffic the maro is pretty economical... I almost got 28 mpg on that trip

Comment

i dont know for sure, but Bob the Oil Guy said that Lucas products create Oxidation in gears.
      Oxidation in gears produces heat. I've got the link.
      Take it with a grain of salt, but I know I dont add anything to my oil after all the sludge I have now (because of products like Lucas, B-12 ChemTool, SeaFoam)
      2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

i never ran anything be but 93 gas and mobil 1 oil and the motor guy said my motor was clean for 85xx miles when i had it rebiult if fact he tought it only had 25 k on it :eek:
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
          i never ran anything be but 93 gas and mobil 1 oil and the motor guy said my motor was clean for 85xx miles when i had it rebiult if fact he tought it only had 25 k on it :eek:
          Heh, I run 86 octane and whatever synthentic blend oil thats cheapest at Walmart.
          1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Comment

I dont want to run Blend, I'd rather run Mobil 1 15,000 mile woot wooot
            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X